Business Class Internet
A team committed to providing service by listening to customer feedback and responding appropriately and efficiently. We are passionate, accountable and local. It is possible to make any place more interesting, attractive and functional, for this it is worth to trust the real professionals and then the money will not be spent in a vain.
So what are the benefits of class fiber connection that will ensure your organization can lead the pack and gain a competitive edge.
Internet speed, quality, and excellent customer service should be affordable. Click below to see the fastest service options available at your address. We use a variety of technologies to deliver the fastest possible Internet service to your address. Technology and speeds that are available to you depends on your location. Check below to learn more about each technology and get more details on equipment, installations, and more.
Whole Office WiFi
Delivering fast, reliable WiFi throughout your Office.
Standard WiFi Router
Get the right Fiber for your speed and a router.
Modem Only WiFi
Including full 24/7 support and upgrades as needed.
Benefits of Business Fiber
- Business fiber bandwidth is dedicated.
- Dedicated means your connection goes directly and only to your office location. You don’t share with neighbouring businesses.
- The result is faster speeds, less latency, and packet-loss.
- Business internet service offers static IPs.
- Static IPs are needed for hosting your own infrastructure like file and mail servers.
- Static IPs are more reliable and secure.
- Business fiber is symmetrical.
- Symmetrical means you can upload as fast as you download.
- Symmetrical connections are crucial for businesses that backup data to offsite centres and utilize cloud services.
- An SLA guarantees your business receives the service and speed as promised by the provider.
- If your connection degrades, the SLA gives the customer an opportunity to negotiate the terms and pricing of their service agreement.